Weaving Together Stories of Place is a part of a national programme of Teachers Development, funded and managed by Paul Hamlyn Foundation. We are looking to recruit a Project Administrator to provide effective administrative support to the project steering group, as we develop and deliver a professional development and curriculum programme.
The steering group includes lead school Pentland Infant and Nursery School, WOVEN Festival, Kirklees Associate Learning Partners, and the University of Huddersfield. A total of 10 Kirklees Primary Schools will also be involved in the 2-year project.
The Project Administrator will be the central point of contact for project development and will work in partnership with key organisations and schools. The Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day administration associated with the programme, including but not limited to:
- Sharing information between the project partners and participating schools.
- Setting up meetings.
- Working with the steering group to establish project management processes.
- Overseeing administration around reporting to partners, stakeholders, and funders.
- Supporting the gathering of documentation and evaluation.
- Supporting partners to complete risk assessments and ensure all work is in line with GDPR and Health and Safety legislation.
- Contributing to the development of the programme as part of the team.
- Supporting the lead partner in budget monitoring.
Contract Fee: £5000, plus a total travel budget of £300.
Exact days/hours are to be agreed and there will be the requirement for flexibility at certain times depending on deadlines and workload.
The successful candidate will be expected to work within the projected timetable. This role will include some national travel with occasional evening and weekend working.
Deadline for applications is: 5pm, Thursday 21st January 2021
Interviews will take via Zoom place on 28th and 29th January 2021