- This event has passed.
Absolute Beginner’s Sewing Workshop – Creative Craft Centre
June 12 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pm£60
Inspired by the Sewing Bee, but don’t know where to start, then this is the workshop for you.
You will complete your sewing machine driving license and learn the basics needed to create your first project.
Subjects covered include;
- Navigate your way around your machine
- Fill spools and thread your machine
- Use basic stitches to sew straight lines, turn corners and simple curves
- Troubleshoot your own tension problems
- Sew a simple cushion cover to take home with you
The cost of this workshop is £60 and includes a sewing starter kit (contains scissors, seam ripper, pins, tailor’s chalk and thread), tea or coffee and lunch in the Creative Cafe, contact Creative Craft Centre to book on 01924 469500.
The Creative Craft Centre is a family owned and run business in Dewsbury and stockists of King Cole, Scheepjes, Sirdar, James Brett, DMC and many other quality ranges.